|Most of the facilities in the Members Area of the Norwich & Norfolk IVC web site are for the use of paid-up members only (Trial and Full Members). Access is restricted as they contain confidential information and contact details.
If you are a paid-up member of Norwich & Norfolk IVC, then you can sign in with your email address (or username) and password.
The web site will automatically log you off after 20 minutes if you leave the screen idle. The amount of time remaining before you will be logged out is shown at the top left of the screen.
Once signed in to the web site, you can see the following secure facilities:
What's On Diary
The following member facilities are also contained within the What‘s On Section of this site:
- View the contact details on guest and private events
- View all the event details on private events
- Add, edit, copy and hide your own events (full members only)
- See how many events various people have organised (full members only)
The following membership facilities will be available in the updated Members Area:
- View and update your membership details (your profile)
- Sign up for (or resign from) the e-mail interest lists
- Gain access to other resources as they become available